Pusteventil Apeks XTX 50 DST DIN
Pusteventil Apeks XTX50, DST DIN
The XTX50 is for the discerning diver who wants the benefits of a feature-rich regulator at a moderate price. This popular regulator has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret, resulting in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
– Uses the DST first stage
– Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
– 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports on a rotating turret are angled for optimum hose routing
– An environmental dry System keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
– Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
– The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used – press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the centre for the full effe
– The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
– easy-to-grip opening effort control knob keeps the diver in control.
– The second stage is manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
– a silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
– the Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
– A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.»